Who We Are
The Food Growing Schools: London partnership brings together the very best of London’s food growing expertise, information and support, with the ambition to inspire and equip every school in London to grow their own food.
Together, we’re cultivating young people’s love for learning and hunger for knowledge, and developing supportive local communities through food.
Visit our partners page to find out more.
FGSL team at the first FGSL Schools Conference 2016, Argyle School, Camden. (from left to right) Maria B. (Communications Officer, Maternity Cover), Frances D., Lisa G., Julie H.W., Paul S., Kate G. and Julie R. Photo: Garden Organic.
- Kate Groves – Project Manager (Garden Organic)
- Jane Baker – Communications Officer – (Garden Organic)
- Julie Riehl – Project Support (Capital Growth)
School & Community Engagement Officers:
- Lisa Grant (Garden Organic) – for Barking & Dagenham, Bexley, Brent, Greenwich, Haringey, Havering, Kensington & Chelsea, Lewisham, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets.
- Julie Henley-Wilkinson (Garden Organic) – for Bromley, Ealing, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton, Wandsworth.
- Paul Sadler (Garden Organic) – for Barnet, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Enfield,Harrow, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark, Waltham Forest, Westminster.